RSS Feed
This is a mood message, you can edit this message by editing file message.php, or you can also add here some advertisement.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Truth about heaven


The Truth about heaven- Armor for sleep(lagu ada kat bawah..cuba dengar n follow)

one of song that inspire me..nice lyric,simple 2 understand and so sweet...hearing it remind me my back passed...


Walked past my grave in the dark tonight
Saw the stone and the note you left for me
To answer your question,
I just had to leave, I just had to leave

But that’s not why I'm here

I came down here to tell you It rains in heaven all day long
I wanna find you so bad and let you know I’m miserable up here without you Miserable up here with out you

Found my way back in the dark tonight.
Couldn’t wake up not right next to you
I’d trade in forever to just hear you say
The sound of my name

But that’s not why I’m here

I came down here to tell you It rains in heaven all day long I wanna find you so bad and let you know I’m miserable up here without you Miserable up here without you
Don’t believe that it’s better
When you leave everything behind
Don’t believe that the weather
Is perfect the day that you die
Don’t believe that the weather
Is perfect the day that you die

I came down here to tell you
It rains in heaven all day long (All day long)
I wanna find you so bad and let you know
I’m miserable up here without you (Miserable up here without you)


I came down here to tell you
It rains in heaven all day long (All day long)
I wanna find you so bad and let you know
I’m miserable up here without you (Miserable up here without you)

Don't believe that it's better when you leave everything behind
Don’t believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die


what did i learn?


if anyone ever needs to find a reason to live, listen to a song... a song that may inspired u to think the reason u live..the songs that may brings back ur SQ(Spiritual Equotient). in life we must combine IQ(intelligent quotient),EQ(emotional quotient) , and SQ...to success..

i think when it comes to depression and suicide,it's better to listen to an inspirational song that encourages people to "spiral out, keep going" rather than a song that speaks of regret. what's done is done, it is so much more important to prevent and to find a reason to overcome your personal turmoil, whatever nature it may have. for those who have already lost someone, for those who are questioning their place in the world, you may need to realize when things reach rock bottom, the only way they have to go is up. also, please consider all those around you who will be affected. and during this time...u'll realizes The Creator,The Al-mighty and you promise to ALLAH...

watch the video clip.....www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3w_CZwI9g

jus a share for me the song which inspire me when im in the part one of cara-cara membalut luka..

0 comments:

Post a Comment